Ordered a 10 yard and got a 20 yard instead.I called to have the dumpster removed before my 14 days and the dumpster sat on the side of my house for a month and a half.

Every time I called, when someone decided to pick up the phone, I was told that it would be picked up next day. It was finally picked up but a month and a half later. Two weeks after that I received a phone call from them saying that the weight was over and that I owed them 160.00 more dollars. I told them I wanted to see the dump receipt from the dump before I would pay.

In the process I was hung up on twice and yelled at by the regional manager Tony from the company.I'm a contractor and I will never use this company again and will never recommend them to anyone.

Had an Experience with Dumpster Central?

Comments

Huntington, New York, United States #830005

They never delivered my dumpster, I told them I no longer wished to use their company. Guy was so *** rude I couldn't even believe it. They never refunded my cc which is still a pending dispute, and now a month later they charged me 150.00 and emailed me an invoice for a cancellation fee.

These guys are scammers like no other.

rita1761
Coatesville, Pennsylvania, United States #779397

Go to the BBB website and file a complaint against them.They ripped me off $400.00 for a dumpster I never received.

I am still fighting with them for a refund after nearly 4 weeks.